Followers

Monday, December 29, 2008

My first post !


Konichiwa !
That means Hello in Japan. I want to welcome everyone for stopping by on my blog. This is my first post and I don't want to disappoint you if you can't find any post or picture here. LOL.
So here is one of my latest purchases and tomorrow I will be adding more pictures and reviews.

A girl should always carry a hand cream and this is what I found at the store yesterday. It's a new one from Atrix, Beauty Charge Hand Cream Botanical Collagen C Ginseng Extract. I love how the smoothness and softness of this product makes my hands PLUS I am obsess with Collagen lately..so this is just my latest fave hand cream at the moment !

How about you, What is your favorite Hand Cream ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
hope to see you again.