Followers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Japanese Fashion Magazines !


* signature purse and charms by Jill Stuart

I love to purchase Japanese fashion magazines every month because there's loads of trendy styles from clothing, to bags,shoes,jewelries/accessories, nail art and everything that you could think of and that includes fashionable undergarments.
Japanese fashion magz also feature tutorials on how to take care of your skin, how to apply make ups, how to apply nail polishes/ nail art and so on and so forth. You don't have to worry if you can't read Japanese because you will definitely learn just by looking at the photos.

One of the things I like about Japanese fashion magazines is that they would enclose a special gift inside like a signature pouch, key chain/ charms and sometimes make up or skin care samples. How cool is that ??
If you want Japanese fashion magazines pls. let me know. I am open to swaps:)

1 comment:

  1. I love Japan!!! I really miss Tokyo wish to go there again... What magazines do u usually pick up?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
hope to see you again.